Boiron Camilia, 30 Doses, Homeopathic Medicine for Teething Relief
- Camilia teething drops temporarily relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- Camilia has no known interaction with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free, belladonna-free, and help to prevent contamination.
- Camilia’s natural active ingredients include Chamomilla 9C HPUS (Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability), Phytolacca decondra 5C HPUS (Relieves painful gums) and Rheum 5C HPUS (Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething).
- Camilia teething drops do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Available in a box of 15 and 30 doses, Camilia is recommended for babies one month and up and works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Camilia is your one-product teething solution. Calm your baby’s teething pain and restore the peace.